If you encounter an electrical emergency in your commercial building, the only call you need to make is to Main Stream Electric. Our highly qualified commercial electricians are always available for any emergency electrical issue. Our vehicles are fully stocked with all the materials needed to repair your electrical problem. We respond swiftly and are prepared with generators for emergency power if needed.
Whether it’s a small emergency service call or a major emergency response situation, Main Stream Electric is accessible to all our commercial customers. We pride ourselves on our quick response! Our after-hours answering service will put you in touch with a knowledgeable Main Stream Electric electrician within minutes of your call. We will then address your emergency concerns or problems as quickly as possible.
For emergency electrical services, call Main Stream Electric in Sacramento at (916) 439-5253 or in San Jose at (408) 422-8730. Our emergency electrical repair technicians stand ready to assist you with all your emergency electrical needs.
What are some of the electrical issues that qualify as an “emergency call”?
No issue is too big or too small to qualify. Typically, if an electrical emergency occurs after hours, we can temporarily diffuse the situation and then make permanent repairs the following day. In the event of an emergency, we can fix circuit breakers and panels, outlet wiring problems, burned out parking lot lights, and any other electrical issue that needs immediate attention. Do not try and fix your problem on your own.
Please remember if your electrical issue is life threatening, contact 911 immediately!
If I call with an electrical emergency, what happens next?
When you call Main Stream Electric after hours, please leave a message with details about electrical emergency. One of our knowledgeable commercial electricians will call you and attempt to help you solve your problem over the phone. If our electrician is unable to help you solve your electrical problem over the phone, he make an on-site visit to your commercial facility and personally help you with your electrical emergency.
It’s the middle of the night and the power went out at my business. What should I do?
Before you call an electrician:
- Check all your circuit breakers at your main panel outside by the electric meter and inside, if you have a sub panel.
- Make sure all the breakers on in the “on” position.
- Check to see if the power is out throughout your building or just in a portion of the building.
- Check neighboring businesses to see if their lights are on.
- Contact Main Stream Electric and report any loud noises, flashes, or sparks you may have seen. Also report any wires down or damage to electrical equipment.
- Main Stream Electric will instruct you on what to do next.
- Remember to always stay away from downed power lines as they are extremely dangerous!